I Hate Fun & Deadly Rhythm continue their series of podcasts in the run up to their New Year’s Eve party tomorrow night at Chambre 69.
This episode features Mark Maxwell, one of the resident DJs at Glasgow’s iconic Fortified club nights and co-runner of This is Our House. As luck would have it, Mark is one of the finest DJs we know with a rich musical pallette.
Tickets for the event are £15 and can be bought in person from Focus Skate Store Glasgow until 3.45pm and will be available all night from Distill (formerly Ivy) & Bier Halle or online until 9.30pm from our EventBrite page. For more information, head over to the Facebook event page.
- Jus-Ed – Stimulate – Underground Quality
- Zander Hardy – Signalling – Deep Teknologi
- Ossie – Creepy Crawlies – Lightworks
- Seiji – Easy – Seiji
- Martyn – Viper (London’s Arches Edit) – Brainfeeder
- Boddika – Grand Prix – Naked Lunch
- DJ Digital – Bang – Underground Resistance
- Boddika – Electron – Swamp81
- Decal – The Tide Will Turn – Satamile
- Instra:mental – Talkin’ Mono – Non Plus
- Jon Convex – Vacuum States – Non Plus