Episode 11 of Jim Gellatly’s NEW MUSIC finds Jim and family at Edinburgh Zoo celebrating St Andrews Day.
Jim seems to be a big fan of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and gets stuck in amongst the cockroaches while the bairns seem more interested in the penguins. Maybe one day Jim can do a show from the outback in Oz while eating koala nipples but until then we’re glad he’s still running around Scotland bringing us the best new bands from more random locations.
Suggestions below for Jim’s next location!
- A Band Called Quinn – The Glimmer Song – Neon Tetra
- Tommy Reilly – Jackets – White Label
- Alexis Blue – Altar Ego – White Label
- Tourist - Unbelievable – White Label
- Kid Canaveral – I Don’t Have The Heart For This – Straight To Video
- Hip Parade – All The Bad Kids – White Label
- We Are The Physics – Bulimia Sisters – This Is Fake DIY
- Healthy Minds Collapse – Best Intentions – White Label
- Micky P Kerr – Where It’s At (In Awe Of You) – Modern English
*Image of We Are The Physics by Peter Hill*